Selasa, 01 Januari 2013

Celebrations!

Still in this same day, it's my second post.
I wanna share my creations about some celebrations in this holiday seasons.

The first one :
I made this for my sister. She has her birthday now. She really likes playing piano, so I choose those image for her.

The second one :




This was made for my friend. She do likes blue color.

The third :

This one is for a friend who celebrate his anniversary with his girlfriend :)

The last one :
and this one is for a friend who just married. a simple card I think!
I colored all of this card with distress ink.

thanks for looking
hugs,
melissa


entering these cards for :

2 komentar:

  1. Goodness you have been busy. They are all adorable. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    BalasHapus
  2. They are sooo lovely - I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    BalasHapus