Kamis, 21 Juni 2012

Graduation Card, again!

Recently, students graduate from high school. My friend asked me to help him to make a card for his sister.
He wanna make a surprise for his sister in celebrating her graduation day. So here is my card for her :


I put a photo inside the card n my friend and his family will write some message beside the photo :) hope she will like and enjoy the surprise party.

I also made some tags for the little girls :
pinky tags using penny black stamps

entering this card into :
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - anything but a card
thanks an cya on my next post
melissa

2 komentar:

  1. Great tags, I love the images you have used on them.

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Simon Says Challenge with your tags.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    BalasHapus
  2. Adorable projects! I'm sure they will be loved and appreciated. Thank you for playing along with our 'Anything But a Card' challenge over at Simon Says Stamp! :)

    BalasHapus