Sabtu, 02 Juni 2012

BCG #10 - Pallete full of contrast

Hello all, today i'm back..
after a full day long to decorate for my student's graduation, finally i wanna share my creation for the new challenge BCG #10 : Pallete full of contrast - Teal+ yellow+ pink

Here is the inspiration color :


You can make a card or page or craftly project with the above colors in majority.
Our challenge wouldn't be the same without our amazing sponsors :
Di's Digi Downloads
So, here is my card :

Supplies :
Stamp - Magnolia Mermaid Tilda
Paper - fancy paper
Die cut - Tim Hotlz Alphabeth (Chip Block), My Favourite Things (Die-namics Prima Donna Petals), Doohickeys (Heart Swirl, Summer Foliage, Clover with Flowers)
Others - Memento Tuxedo Black


I'll update my next project again soon. Have a great weekend, guys!
melissa

1 komentar: